Mekor Chaim

Located in the south part of the city adjacent to Baka and the industrial area of Talpiot, Mekor Chaim was founded in 1925. It is one of the six garden neighborhoods founded in the 1920s. The neighborhood was named after the philanthropist Chaim Cohen who donated money to purchase the land. In 1948, this neighborhood was on the front line. For a time, it was besieged and it was finally liberated together with Baka and Katamon. Recently, many French families have moved into the new buildings, joining the mainly native-Israeli Sephardic residents.



$1 = ₪3.273



View Larger Map





   Terms of Use  |  © All Rights Reserved to Eiferman Properties  |  Eiferman Properties Ltd. +972-2-651-4030

Shlomo Maoz | Nemo