Geulah

Geulah is an ultra-Orthodox neighborhood located in the heart of downtown Jerusalem between Shiftei Yisroel, Yechezkel and Ezra Streets. Established in 1927-1928, the neighborhood was once home to secular and religious residents but over the years became exclusively Orthodox, with a predominance of Satmar Chassidim. The British consul James Finn and his wife, Elizabeth Anne, built a large homestead here, the third building to be built outside the walls of the Old City, with agricultural lands to help support the poor of Jerusalem. Today the Gur Yeshiva is located in Geulah and is the largest yeshiva in Israel with over 10,000 seats in its halls of learning



$1 = ₪3.514



View Larger Map





   Terms of Use  |  © All Rights Reserved to Eiferman Properties  |  Eiferman Properties Ltd. +972-2-651-4030

Shlomo Maoz | Nemo