SHALOM FROM JERUSALEM
PESACH SHOPPING LIST
As everyone is busy with Pesach cleaning, shopping and perhaps traveling, we are sending you a few properties, many of them new on the market. Perhaps one will fit your shopping list for a home in Jerusalem.
If our list doesn’t match yours, please send us your list and we will do your apartment shopping for you!
1. New on the market! Totally renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment. Pleasant, airy and bright. Complete with all furniture. Just move in!
Asking Price: $795,000
2. Excellent location close to the Great Synagogue, Jerusalem Theater and Shtieblech. 3 exposures bathe this pleasant 73-sqm 2-bedroom home with light, in good condition. 1st floor. A/C, new windows.
Asking Price: NIS 2,000,000
3. Beautifully renovated 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom, 78-sqm apartment on lovely, quiet Abarbanel Street. Has 2 balconies and is surrounded by greenery.
Asking Price: NIS 2,500,000
4. Totally renovated in beautiful taste, a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, 115-sqm apartment in Wolfson Towers. Features an eat-in kitchen. Air conditioning/heating. Lovely view. Shabbat elevator.
Asking Price: $925,000
5. New on the market! A 152 sqm villa facing Sacher Park, with a large succah terrace off a very spacious LR/DR area.
Currently there are 3 bedrooms; however, the generous meterage allows for a 4th bedroom. Four exposures give abundant light and air. Private entrance. For renovation; upgrading of the bathrooms has been started. Loads of potential.
Asking Price: $885,000
6. Spacious luxurious freestanding house. 11 rooms plus 5 bathrooms, including master en suite, for a total of 400 sqm. Well built and maintained by a contractor as his personal residence. A/C in every room. Underfloor heating.
Large kitchen with completely separate facilities for meat & milk. 4 storeys, with elevator shaft in place.
There is a separate 60-sqm unit with private entrance on the ground floor.
Asking Price: $4,250,000.
7. UNIQUE – ONE OF A KIND in the heart of Shaarei Chesed/Rechavia! A magnificent new 3 storey house + basement for the discerning buyer! 9 rooms, 4 bathrooms, a storage room, and a spacious terrace off the living room, perfect for Succot.
Highest standard finish includes:
Smart House to control lights, heating, cooling, shutters etc
Full alarm system with option for central station hookup
High-quality furniture, all top-of-the-line appliances & light fixtures included.
Many, many more features ........
Asking Price: $3,500,000
8. First-class renovation in the best of taste! A beautiful 3 bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment full of light in a well-kept building. Off the kitchen is a spacious closed dining balcony with a roof that opens for a succah. A magnificent open view looks toward the Knesset and Sacher Park. The apartment has A/C and is surrounded by a garden in use. A storeroom with windows is rented out as a studio apartment.
The building has an elevator and parking.
Asking Price: NIS 2,600,000
9. Entire floor of a building, 389 sqm, is in the process of being completely renovated. Bright & airy with 4 exposures. New private elevator direct to the apartment will be built. The private 268 sqm roof belongs to the apartment and a request to add 2 floors has been submitted to the municipality. There is already approval to build a 58 sqm apartment on the roof. There are 4 parking spaces. Located close to Nachlaot, Machane Yehuda, Belz & Meah Shearim. This is an excellent opportunity to renovate to your needs and taste and as an investment.
August 2012 occupancy.
Asking Price: NIS 12,000,000
10. Investment Opportunity! Exclusive! An upgraded 2-bedroom, 67-sqm apartment. Near the Old City and Jerusalem City Hall. Ideal for office or residence. Ground floor, with only 5 steps to the building.
Asking Price: NIS 1,500,000 (somewhat flexible)
11. Conveniently located in the center of the Jewish Quarter. A renovated 2-bedroom, 65-sqm apartment with storeroom. The roof succah has a magnificent open view.
Asking Price: $700,000
12. Close to the Kotel! A 140-sqm arab-style duplex with an entrance courtyard. Old-fashioned arches give this home a distinctive charm.
Lower Level: open central hall, kitchen, living room, dining area, full bathroom, small bedroom.
Upper Level: 3 bedrooms, full bathroom, large storage room.
Asking Price: $1,500,000
13P. Centrally located near Nachlaot, Mekor Baruch, and a comfortable walk to the Old City, this project’s 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments range in size from 109-177 sqm. Views are from the 4th floor. Succah balconies are available on select floors. The building has Shabbat elevators and parking. Apartments come with storerooms. Occupancy 2013.
Prices range from NIS 2,651,339-5,092,034.
14P. Located near Mekor Baruch, Romema and Belz, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments are available. The apartment sizes range from 80-125 sqm. All apartments have succah balconies. Apartments come with storerooms. Occupancy 2013.
Prices begin at $480,000-$750,000.
*** For more new projects currently on the market, please see our previous newsletter. No. 53.
- Our commercial department offers properties in major parts of Israel such as:
- Shopping centers
- Lots for residential or commercial purposes
- Offices in the most modern towers in Israel
- A veterinary clinic
Please let us know what type of commercial property you are looking for.
Wishing you a chag kasher v'sameach!